Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to order replacement hub?

Hi All - what is the process for ordering a replacement hub for a faulty one? Since Tuesday my hub had been locking up multiple times, usually a reboot temporarily resolves the issue, until the next lockup.

occasionally the lockup will cause the router to reboot itself - like a hard fail. More often if remains powered, with devices connected to WiFi and Ethernet, but no service, no indication of connection drop and no reconnection attempt lights.. simply frozen.

Would like to have a replacement shipped and I can return the faulty hardware. Any advise welcome.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to order replacement hub?

What hub do you currently have?

Have you tried a 60 second pinhole reset?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to order replacement hub?

Hi Murlin, 

thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry you're having this issue with your TV box and HUB, I can understand how frustrating this must be for you. 

When the drop out or failure happens on the TV box, are you always on a particular channel or TV feature (On Demand, Netflix Etc.)?

Also, how has your HUB been performing recently apart from this issue with the TV box? Some features on the box need a good internet connection to work properly, so it may actually be your HUB that is the root cause. But we will try to figure that out in time together. 

Please let me know so we can help 🙂

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos