cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order a Wifi Pod

patomlin76
On our wavelength

Hi, since having Virgin installed yesterday, we have a room or two upstairs that wifi completely drops out. We've also been upgraded to Volt 500, so understand we are eligible for a free Wifi Pod.

It's unclear just how to get this - the connect app is a little inconsistent, and I can't find anywhere to order it online.

We really want this Virgin installation to work - 500mbps in the front room and 0mpbs in a bedroom is a little extreme!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

patomlin76
On our wavelength

Sorted - after a few attempts at online chat, I decided to ring Virgin, and within 10 minutes I have a Wifi Pod on its way.

And been assured if I still have blackspots in the house, I can order more to ensure wifi coverage.

Winner.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

See this

EDIT -I see you are sorted 👍

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi patomlin76, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the pod order and I am happy to see that the customer services team were able to order this for you. 

Please let us know how it goes when it arrives. 

Kind regards, Chris.