cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order Wifi pods?

AmandaJD
Just joined

Connect app informs me we have zero wifi in one bedroom and not much more in the kitchen, and suggests ordering a wifi pod.  Clicking the link to order brings me to a page to change my package, paying an extra £8pm.  As a Volt customer with Virgin Media and O2 mobile, I understand these are free of charge, and I definitely do not want to enter into another 18-month contract by changing my package!  Have tried to ring on numerous occasions, to get through various phone options and then be told Virgin are extremely busy, we've sent you a link.  Following the link tells me how to check the hub and run a scan, and I'm back to square one.

Meanwhile, my son is out of mobile data as has had to use it to hotspot in order to complete college work, so am out of pocket for this too.  Have tried WhatsApp, 'live' (bot) chat, and phone but cannot reach a human.  

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @AmandaJD, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the attempts to order Wi-Fi pods.

Happy to pick this up for you - check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn