Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How to get an engineer visit?

My hub 3.0 keeps losing connection and having to reconnect multiple devices, I tried to contact Virgin on the number giving on their page but I get but I get the message that the number is not available 

What can I do to get an engineer out to check because this is not normal activity for a router

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to get an engineer visit?

Wired or wireless devices?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

0345 454 1111

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

ethernet and wifi, the router regularly reboots on its own and all devices lose connection until it finishes booting and connects

how do I contact customer support? the number on the page fails to connect, not available. (same number given for cancelling)

(edit) I took the number down wrong. will call tomorrow

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Number provided above already.....

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thanks! it appears that I took the number down wrong
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I called back and and the message press 1 to receive a link just hangs up on me I tried twice

I called back and waited on hold only for it to hang up on me after 15 minutes

I tried again later in the afternoon and was on hold for 37 minutes before I got through to someone that could only send me an email with tips for Wi-Fi, tips that already appear on the website

I was told it could not be escalated for an engineer to be sent around, I was told the only thing that I could do was make a complaint and then I would get contacted, I hope so. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi loonyandy, 

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry to see the issues you have been faced with here. I can see that there is an SNR issue impacting your account, the reference to this is; F008525950 and is due to be resolved on the 5th November. I apologise for the inconvenience caused in the mean time. The team will be working hard to get this fixed asap. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos