cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Order Replacement Wifi Pod

Howyoodoin
Joining in

Hi Virgin Team,

I have had two Wifi Pods for just over a year and one of them has suddenly stopped working/connecting to the hub, leaving me with no internet in some parts of the house.  Please could I order a replacement one?

Thanks,

Phil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just call it in as a faulty piece of equipment.

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Use option 2 (faults), dont press any other buttons when offered and you should be in the queue for the next agent.

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just call it in as a faulty piece of equipment.

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Use option 2 (faults), dont press any other buttons when offered and you should be in the queue for the next agent.

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Howyoodoin
Joining in

Thanks for your helpful response John.  After 3 days it's suddenly started to work again for some reason (thank goodness) but at least I know what to do now in the likely event that it gives up the ghost soon.

Phil

Hi Phil  (Howyoodoin) 👋 Welcome back to community!
Thank you for posting about your issues with the Wi-Fi Pod.

Glad to hear that the POD has started working again, but if you do have any more issues with it please return to this thread to let us know and we can send you a PM to have a closer look, and offer some more help if needed!

All the best. 🌞

Molly