cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you talk to a human at Virgin Media?

jj74
Tuning in

How do you talk to a human at Virgin Media?

64 REPLIES 64

If you are attempting to cancel, but are unable to do so easily, you may like to know that yesterday OFCOM launched an investigation into VM's cancellation and complaints processes

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/bulletins/enforcement-bulletin/open-cases/cw_01275

There is a case ref. no. and an email address at the bottom of the page if you wish to share your VM experiences with OFCOM

Katie,

Landsberger's experience is similar to mine. Last time, (after 90 minutes), I completed a call, which ended up with my agreeing to a new package, which your agent insisted would cost less. I have now received a huge bill, without any explanation. 

PLEASE can you give us a number where we can talk to someone directly without having to follow the Landsberger procedure?

If not, can you tell us how to complain to OFCOM?

Thank you

Hey @DavidPW, thanks for reaching out to us. 👋🏼

So sorry to hear about the issues with the package that has been done recently.
May I ask when the bill was produced? Was this before or after the package change?
Are you able to briefly explain the charges on the bill? Try avoiding posting personal information, such as account details etc.

Click here to get in touch with the team via our other contacts methods.

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

DavidPW
Joining in

Ilyas,

Yu are sending me back to a web page which has already failed me. Please, is there someone I can talk to? 

Hi @DavidPW 

Thanks for coming back to us.

The options would either be; 

Online via the link provided.

Over the phone - 150 / 0345 454 1111.

Whatsapp Message - +447305 327 112

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill