Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 21 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i contact Virgin media?

Monday morning and down AGAIN! no text from virgin to set up this new hub ibe been sent, despite me pming Rich.

Honestly guys, the service is pitiful. 

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 22 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Is the new hub plugged in?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 23 of 28
Flag for a moderator

No, says I need to reply 'GO' to the text virgin havent sent me, before I do anything else.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 24 of 28
Flag for a moderator

I would like virgin to pay for the bolt on I'm going to have to buy today for my mobile. (92 meg of 8gig limit left) I've had to.use 4g too many times this month because of these outages, it's not acceptable. Can someone please arrange for me to be compensated... 

Wifi STILL down by the way

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bunchofjokers83,

I've had a look and can see that the Hub was automatically activated and I can see it successfully on. I can also confirm that there are no errors or anything out of the ordinary that I can see.  Please make sure that you have set up your WiFi network and monitor your connection for both WiFi and wired connection using an ethernet cable. 

Please also see the following link on help with improving your broadband.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 26 of 28
Flag for a moderator

@Bunchofjokers83 wrote:

No, says I need to reply 'GO' to the text virgin havent sent me, before I do anything else.

Well plugging in the hub is a good start...

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 27 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Haha, funny arent you Gary. Wouldve plugged it in but instructions specifically said need to wait for a text before plugging in. Also PM'd Rich over the weekend, who is support for virgin in this thread and he said nothing about plugging it in before you get a text (which I hadnt and still havent got) - Good comms guys well done. 

Anyway I've sorted it out myself by ringing automated line and getting a signal sent. 

Can someone please advise how I request money off bill as I'm not happy with the service or comms on here.

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 28 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Phone up and speak to customer service.

Billing requests can't be handled via the forum

0 Kudos