Menu
Gordon_13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I order a booster for my hub4 broadband

I have issues with my broadband and my signal drops in my extension, I have been advised I need booster/ pods or as the engineer said 'plumes' ?. Everytime I try and order them I get told to use the connect app, this does not recognise the HUB4. So can you advise me how to order - I have tried phoning and end up getting cut off also the chat keeps referring me to the website. So please can someone tell me how to get them. Thank you

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I order a booster for my hub4 broadband

VM now supply “wifi pods” (not “boosters”). These are free to customers on the 1GB or Ultimate Oomph packages, and so are worth trying if you are on one of those. There are stock supply issues at the moment though.

Otherwise, you will be charged £5/month - and at that level of investment you would soon pay off that cost by buying a "better" wireless solution that will be yours to own and use forever

If you do want to use your money for that - calling in at 08.00 should get you through quickly - but as I said - thay are currently out of stock

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The only way to order them currently is by phone. That said, they are currently out of stock, latest info based on other forum posts is that they are due back in at the end of the month. I wouldn’t bother battling through on the phones till you know that they’re available again... 

0 Kudos
Gordon_13
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks will wait to hear if they are in stock...the phone is a nightmare to get answered.

0 Kudos