Stan1963
Joining in

WiFi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM Pods are only free to customers on 1GB, Ultimate Oomph or Volt packages - is that you?

If not… you will be charged £5/month. Its a simple solution and should work for you.

However, you would soon pay off that cost by buying a "better" wireless solution that will be yours to own and use forever (but it isn’t the simple plug and play option of the Pod(s).

In any case you do have to call in to order them or a VM person will respond on here in a day or two and sort it for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM Pods are only free to customers on 1GB, Ultimate Oomph or Volt packages - is that you?

If not… you will be charged £5/month. Its a simple solution and should work for you.

However, you would soon pay off that cost by buying a "better" wireless solution that will be yours to own and use forever (but it isn’t the simple plug and play option of the Pod(s).

In any case you do have to call in to order them or a VM person will respond on here in a day or two and sort it for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.