Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I get my broadband fixed?

I have been going round in circles for days trying to get my broadband sorted. It’s not been great for months but could run xbox plugged in direct and several devices. Now lucky to get 2 to work at same time, xbox saying no connection, even once your laptop or phone gets on, it stops and takes several attempts to get back in. Working from home running an essential front line service on my data! How can I sort this as website goes round and round in circles with no help? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I get my broadband fixed?

hi first thing would be to check all connections are secure and then try rebooting hub

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Are we talking about WiFi or wired connections dropping out?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have already rebooted and followed all guidance on the website. Nothing helps. Both the wifi and the wired do not work properly. Just says connected no internet but tests say all working fine. Even when it works, it drops out or just keeps saying unstable connection. A nightmare for 2 key workers having to work from home and a teenager with no xbox due to poor bandwidth. Supposed to have M100 but rarely gets passed 20.  

0 Kudos