cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact VM to get a replacement router?

gazwhatup89
Joining in

Virgin Media - How do I go about getting a new router? This has to be the most ridiculous way to contact a service provider I have ever come across! And I work in telecomms!

The Hub 3 that I have has a constant red light, I have done the following

- Rebooted the router - no difference

- Factory reset the router - no difference

- Checked and double checked the connections (Power/COAX/Everything) - no difference

The router also likes to forget its settings, for example if I browse to the router through a web browser it will ask me to set a password - which I have done before however the router does not remember that I have set the password and round and round we go.

The router also forgets any rules that I have set up for example MAC Filtering. e

How do I get a new router?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @gazwhatup89, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear that obtaining a new router has been tricky. 

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll seek to have this resolved for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @gazwhatup89, and I'm pleased I was able to assist you with this today.

Do please drop any updates you have on the thread for fellow users able to read.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn