Menu
vacuum
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I cancel my contract

I started my contract last January and I thought this was a one-year contract, however it is still sending me bills even though I have moved out, I could not find any contact other than phone number which I would rather not use, and the webpage is so stupid it does not give live chat nor an email address, and I could not do anything about this

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I cancel my contract

You sure it was a 12 month contract and not an 18 month one?  If you didnt cancel then you move onto a rolling 30-day contract and services are still being provided and you have to pay for them. You then have to give 30-days notice.   If still in contract minimum period (if 18mo) there will be an early exit charge

To cancel...

1. Call 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 options 1,1,4,4, from any phone - they are still picking up - calling at 08.00 is the best time

2. In writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG. Include name address and all account details.

Do it by registered mail with a receipt for signature on arrival

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
jpeg1
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I cancel my contract

After the initial period the contract continues until you cancel it with 30 days notice. 

The most reliable way to cancel is by letter to their address given in the contract.

0 Kudos