Menu
Laurance
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How can I see the number and names of devices using my wifi hub

How can I see the number and names of devices using my Wifi hub. I have seen it on the Virgin site but am unable to find it again.

Help would be appreciated  

Regards,

Laurance

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I see the number and names of devices using my wifi hub

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Laurance
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike many thanks for your swift response...Sorry to seem abit dim but how do I "Log into the Hub Settings and go to the Connected Devices page" I can't see how to log into Hub settings. " I just came across it before by chance on the web site? Can U advise please?

Regards,

Laurance

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Type 192.168.0.1 into a browser URL bar and press enter.

Use the Settings Password on the base of the Hub

Hub-3-Password

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Laurance
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike many thanks. I managed to get through to VM and they told me the same....Though I didn't have to do this before to discover the page that I originally found. It had a list of the devices and to their right were bars showing the strength of signal from 5 Green ones indicating strong, to 3 Yellow, middling, and 2 Red for poor. Much more user friendly. The VM operative couldn't explain how I could get back to this page without needing use the Hub password.

It's a start I suppose....If you do remember/discover how to get back to the "user friendly" page please do let me know how?

Regards

Laurance

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

There isn’t one. Unless you’re referring to a different hub model.

I know the connect app shows some sort of connectivity chart but it’s hit and miss and not entirely accurate.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Laurance
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

ok many thanks

0 Kudos