Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How can I order the wifi booster

I got told that I need a wifi booster after using the virgin connect app as my wifi is poor upstairs. I called them from the number and it directed me to the online chat. However on the chat, I can’t seem to get a response as around every hour, it seems to refresh meaning that I need to wait again from the start. Is there any other way? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I order the wifi booster

Be aware that new boosters are now currently only supplied free if you have the Hub4. if so they are worth trying. If not, they will add a £3/mo charge and they aren't. The maths say you would be far better putting those monies towards sourcing your own better quality, wireless equipment with the Hub in modem mode.

If you still want to go ahead you will have to call in to request them.

You could also try texting on 07533 051809 - include account name/number and request them - replies may take a bit longer.

Finally, a VM person will pick this thread up here in a few days and sort them

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I order the wifi booster

Good Afternoon Haris1,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums

Are you still seeking to take a booster from Virgin Media for the monthly charge of £3.00?

If so, drop a response below and we'll seek to add these to your account

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos