Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hot-spot opt out not working

Hi there,

New to the community. 

For the last 3 days I've been trying to opt out of the Virgin Media Hotspot however I am unable to online, I keep receiving the message

There is some problem in saving your settings.Please try again later.

I've tried phoning but couldn't get through. Could a technician please look at this on VM's end in order to turn off? Screenshot below:

Screenshot 2020-10-22 170726.png

Many thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hot-spot opt out not working

Hi there @mtpaul 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Apologies for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each community post ASAP. 

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues opting out of the hotspot feature. Have you since been able to get this sorted? If not, let me know and we'll be able to take a look in to this for you 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie,

Thank you for your response - no worries!

I can confirm I am still having issues turning this off, I am still receiving the error message.

Kind regards,

Matt 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this Matt! 

I'll pop you a private message now to take a look in to this for you. You'll see a purple envelope on the top right corner 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @mtpaul 

Just popping back to let you know that I'm on the case with this issue and an IT ticket should be able to fix this issue. I'll pop back when I know more and let you know 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

0 Kudos