Menu
MikeWaters
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

High Latency when Gaming HUB4

Area reference 01

Thought why not upgrade to this Internet made for gaming 1GB HUB 4 extra £35 a month, First few Months Great now its absolutely horrific, I'm getting latency on all games from 120ms up to 500MS when connected via Ethernet.

I see quite a lot of people getting this issue on the forum with no OUTCOME! VM pull your finger out! and I never get over 500Mbs so don't be fooled by 1GB.

It's also crazy how when you ring up to get through to the broadband team they just put the phone down, Or when you try to make a complaint the links inactive appalling service by VM.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: High Latency when Gaming HUB4

Is there a question here?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
MikeWaters
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Question is why am I experiencing severe Latency all of a sudden when checks say everything is fine.

Gaming & Streaming has become impossible 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Post the network, upstream and downstream logs from the hubs admin pages back here as text.

Also setup a BQM and post the live share URL back here.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos