Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Help please

Please can someone help me sort my hub out. 
it has a solid green light at the bottom and then the flashing arrows are also green. 
ive called virgin and they basically told me they couldn’t help as the hub was offline! 

thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help please

Check >> HERE <<

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I’ve done this already 

thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It may be a good idea to carry out a factory reset on the Hub …

DO NOT DO THIS if the password on the base of the Hub is not legible or missing.

Instructions for Hub 3

Disconnect all unneeded ethernet cables from the rear of the Hub.

With the Hub Powered on use a paperclip or similar (I use a mobile phone SIM Slot tool) and do a pinhole reset.

Depress the pinhole switch for a timed 60 seconds then release.

DO NOT reboot the hub but allow it 5 to 10 minutes for it to boot itself up.

Once a steady white and no other lights are illuminated check your system again.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. 
ive just tried this and it’s still the same. 
im not very savvy with tech either! 
😒

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) and hope that you get someone that is interested in helping or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

Mike Robinson

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

When I spoke to them this morning he didn’t want to help. So I have booked an engineer to come Monday. But that’s 2 whole days away! And in lock down it’s hard work with a 17 months old without YouTube! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beckiwestphal, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear of the the issues you have been experiencing with the Hub, I appreciate this must have been frustrating. 

We wanted to just check in and see how your technician visit went and if you have seen any improvements with the service?

If not, please do let us know and we will be happy to help 🙂 

Nat
0 Kudos