cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me get in contact with Virgin Media (to give details)

harrisonrowe07
Joining in

I have a facebook thread that I would like to show VM Staff.

To put it simply, I asked people what their thoughts were with their broadband on my street (we are the only street in my entire town to be excluded from VM, and we have the worst speeds on openreach network (which makes it more annoying)). They were all saying that openreach network is appalling, and would prefer either Virgin Media or Full Fibre. Both of which have no plans in the future.

There is some confidential information within it so it would be much safer to engage in a conversation with the staff at VM. Could someone give either an Email to contact, or could a moderator from the VM community engage a PM with me so I can share the interests of the entire street on my behalf.

Any help and guidance appreciated. 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Things to note is if it’s a private or unadopted road VM will not service it and also probably any road without pavements. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

@Tudor

Hi, from my understanding it is not privately owned or unadopted. Please could we progress with this?

Thanks

Hello harrisonrowe07

Thanks for posting in regards to your street and serviceability, we understand the confusion and appreciate you raising it via the forums.

It's great to hear you and others in the area are interested in joining us, we'd love to have you with us. You can register your interest here if you haven't already and we'll keep you up to date with our expansion work in your area.

Alternatively you can call the team on 0800 183 1234 who will be able to arrange a spotter to come out and take a look, this can take up to 10 working days. Serviceability is dependent on a lot of factors, the street, permission when the network was originally implemented as well as factors that Tudor has mentioned. 

The team will be happy to help, let us know how it goes.

Rob