Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Having to constantly reboot my Hub 3.0

Hi I am having to constantly reboot my Hub 3.0, 2-3 times per day, even when it is running I only get 10 megs, I'm meant to be on 200 meg. Rang VM told to reboot and nothing better, I know how to reboot my hub, I want to get to why to I have to do it? Also where my lost 190 meg of BB speed? 

Anyone help??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having to constantly reboot my Hub 3.0

Is that on a wired or wireless connection?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Its wireless, also I know that VM only guarantees the max speed using a wired connection only. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So what are your wired speeds like?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same here. Have to reboot every other day to keep things working. Only started doing this a few weeks ago. I've just upgraded to 350 hoping this would help, but no just had to reboot again.

Have heard there is a known vulnerability with the hub3 that VM could not fix, so they turned that bit of the hub off. Now it's unstable. How do we get a hub 4, which does not have this issue?

Tags (3)
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@mjnash wrote:

Same here. Have to reboot every other day to keep things working. Only started doing this a few weeks ago. I've just upgraded to 350 hoping this would help, but no just had to reboot again.

Have heard there is a known vulnerability with the hub3 that VM could not fix, so they turned that bit of the hub off. Now it's unstable. How do we get a hub 4, which does not have this issue?

Please start your own thread.

The Hub4 is no better than the Hub3

0 Kudos