Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HUB4 terrible wifi

• I received my new Hub4 last week and the WiFi connection is terrible, I'm getting two bars of signal 12ft away from the Hub and can't connect upstairs in my daughters bedroom, anyone else had any problems with the new Hub and does anyone have any advice, do the virgin boosters do anything, I'm currently on the M200, never really had problems with the Hub3
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB4 terrible wifi

The boosters are “ok” since you’d get them for free.

But there’s definitely better options out there. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB4 terrible wifi

As the Hub3 was fine and you are only on the 200 package - call in and say its not fit for purpose and get them to inactivate it and reactivate the Hub3. If you still have it - if not - ask for one to be sent out.

They will want the Hub4 returning of course.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos