Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HUB 4 upgrade useless

My Virgin broadband ran fine until I was given a Hub 4 without asking for it. I know have significant blackspots in the house. I have called customer service a few times 10 days ago, each time waiting for an hour, I have a complaint registered which no one has responded to,

I have rebooted, factory reset and tried to phone 3 times again today - when I get to 50mins of waiting I just get cut off. I am despairing. Any suggestions please? I don't want to start buying anything to fix a problem I didn't have until have until the hub upgrade. The old hub has been sent back

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB 4 upgrade useless

@CEY wrote:

My Virgin broadband ran fine until I was given a Hub 4 without asking for it. I know have significant blackspots in the house. I have called customer service a few times 10 days ago, each time waiting for an hour, I have a complaint registered which no one has responded to,

I have rebooted, factory reset and tried to phone 3 times again today - when I get to 50mins of waiting I just get cut off. I am despairing. Any suggestions please? I don't want to start buying anything to fix a problem I didn't have until have until the hub upgrade. The old hub has been sent back

Have you split the Wi-Fi bands? Changed to less congested channels?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I do that? Is that in advanced settings? ( I

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry - thank you for trying to help! I'm not very IT savvy!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos