Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HUB 4 and WiFi printing.

What the hell is wrong with the Superhub 4?

Ever since I replaced the Hub 3 with the Hub 4, my Epson 760 printer starts printing and then goes on holiday!😢 It starts printing, then stops printing and spits its dummy out..................it's driving me [REMOVED] insane!!!!!!!!

Can I have my HUB 3 back please??????

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

Light travels faster than sound, this is why I appear bright, until you hear me speak! 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB 4 and WiFi printing.

Reset the network settings on the printer 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Done, but still taking forever to print owt.

VIRGIN how do I go back to a HUB 3 please?

Light travels faster than sound, this is why I appear bright, until you hear me speak! 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Easy fix just use the hub in modem mode with a better router with 1Gb ports.

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's the easy solution yes, but why oh why do we need to throw money at a problem of VM's making?😢🤢

It's costing me £55 a month for the privilege of having VM brown poop kit!!!!!!!!

I have also had to purchase a 20m cat7 cable to connect from the hub to the wife's work laptop so she can carry on working from home, that cost me money, 'cos the wifi on the hub4 is brown poop.

Seriously, if another provider could supply close to VM speeds I would be gone in a flash.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@User108759 wrote:

That's the easy solution yes, but why oh why do we need to throw money at a problem of VM's making?😢🤢

It's costing me £55 a month for the privilege of having VM brown poop kit!!!!!!!!

I have also had to purchase a 20m cat7 cable to connect from the hub to the wife's work laptop so she can carry on working from home, that cost me money, 'cos the wifi on the hub4 is brown poop.

Seriously, if another provider could supply close to VM speeds I would be gone in a flash.

They don’t provide WiFi. In fact they don’t even “have” to provide WiFi on their hubs either.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

"They don’t provide WiFi. In fact they don’t even “have” to provide WiFi on their hubs either."

I never knew that, puts a new skew on things if true! Hmmm...........
0 Kudos