cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB 3 losing connection

Wood0403
Joining in

Hello, for the past few days now my internet keeps losing connectivity, Whether it be WiFi or wired connections. The HUB has a orange light on it constantly. I have turned of for long periods as well as doing a pin reset and still no solution, does anyone have any ideas.

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The two things are not related. The LED on a lot of Hub3s do look anything from white, to yellow, to orange. For the older problem we need som stats.

How to get stats from a VM hub (no need to logon to the hub)

Open a web browser and go to 192.168.0.1 router mode or 192.168.100.1 modem mode

• Click on the “> Check router status” button
  • Click on the “Downstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply, do not take a screen shot
  • Click on the “Upstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply
  • Click on the “Networking” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply.
    • Do NOT post photos or screen shots they will be rejected as they contain MAC addresses. The board software will automatically change MAC addresses to **:** if done as above.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Wood0403 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the service issues you are having. 

Is the light on the Hub red? If so, this may need replacing.

I have taken a look at things from our side and there are no known area issues reporting.

Are you having issues with multiple WiFi devices or one in particular please?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide