cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB 3 Stuck in Update?

itssiem1
Just joined

Hi Guys, i've had a flashing green light since yesterday at 9.30PM. It seems to be stuck in an update of some sort. When connected to the hub over WiFi it just states that there is no internet access. According to posts on social media, there are others having trouble with their connection also. So it may be down to a local area fault. Strangely, when people one postcode over from me run a check, it states that there is an issue in their area, however, when i run a diagnostics test it says everything is ok in My area. Engineer has been booked for tomorrow but i doubt that my issue is related to physical fault in my home.

Anyways, can someone at VM check to see if my Postcode is included in the local area fault?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

itssiem1
Just joined

It has just updated to say that there is an issue in the area and they hope to have it fixed by 17.50. Fingers crossed 🙂

Hey itssiem1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection, have your issues now been resolved?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L