cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green power light is flashing and WiFi light is green

custardbucket
Joining in

Recieved my Hub 3 this afternoon and have a solid green WiFi light and a flashing green light at the base, is there anything I can do apart from what is usually suggested or will I have to contact support?

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is no connection to the VM network.  Sounds like the  cable is disconnected either in the Omnibox outside, or at the street cabinet.  The technician will resolve this, adjust the power levels and will move the Hub to wherever you need it.  Do this now if needed, as it's a £25 fee if done later..

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

carl_pearce
Community elder

Contact the activation line if not done already 0800 953 9500.

custardbucket
Joining in

Thanks, tried that, I've booked an appointment for Wednesday.

Looking at the info tab states network access blocked, is this significant or just because no connection to VM? 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is no connection to the VM network.  Sounds like the  cable is disconnected either in the Omnibox outside, or at the street cabinet.  The technician will resolve this, adjust the power levels and will move the Hub to wherever you need it.  Do this now if needed, as it's a £25 fee if done later..

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

custardbucket
Joining in

Thanks, appreciate the advice.

Hi @custardbucket 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you're having service issues at this time. I can see that the community have helped to answer your queries. 

Please keep us updated with how your appointment goes and if you have any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley