Menu
TraceyN1210
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Green box

Hi, is there anyway you can tell if the green box outside my house belongs to Virgin, and if so can it be removed as it blocks my driveway and I think the box is no longer in use

Thanks 

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green box

So is the driveway new?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Post a photo of it & any access cover that is in front of it. Then we might be able to tell who it belongs to.

If it is a VM cabinet the likelyhood of it being relocated are next to zero. Even if it was movable it would be at your own expense & you would be looking at a +£10k figure sum.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
TraceyN1210
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No it’s was done a few years ago, however there’s little on street parking and I now have 3 cars for this household, but because of the box we can only park 2 cars in the drive 

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@TraceyN1210 wrote:

No it’s was done a few years ago, however there’s little on street parking and I now have 3 cars for this household, but because of the box we can only park 2 cars in the drive 

For a VM cabinet, you'll probably find the information you need in this recent topic when the same kind of question was discussed

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Moving-a-VM-Street-Cabinet/td-p/4718435

read all the way through, I think it covers the key points for VM.

0 Kudos
TraceyN1210
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Of the dropped kerb was in existence before the box, nobody would have been able to install it there. The council would have objected. It’s the dropped kerb that matters not the driveway.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos