Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Green base light flashing green WiFi light

The base light is flashing green  and I have a green WiFi light  I have reset the box checked all wires but can't seem to get it sorted  I have tryed to ring tech support but no ones picking up  can some one please help I need the internet to work from home 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green base light flashing green WiFi light

Is this a new Hub?

Have you checked for “known network faults”?

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually covers >1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Yes I checked area status local network cover all seems to be running fine as my neighbours are on virgin and their Internet is not down or had any issues just seems to be mine 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

You didn't answer whether its a new Hub - if it is - did you call the "activation" number to do that?

All you can do after that is call it in.

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone) and see what they say when they test the connection. Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits. Took just 20’ for me one midweek afternoon recently. If you get into an automated cycle of doing reboots and then get cut off, just call back in 15 mins and the system "should" recognise that you have done that and it hasn't helped and direct you to the queue for someone to pick it up.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take longer.

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take several days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Oh sorry  no its not a new hub  I had it for a year now its the hub 3.0 I have been trying to ring them for 4 days now and not been able to get anyone on the phone I'm just sitting there listening to music for hours on end 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try at 08.00 - forum users report getting through straight away then.

I will flag for VM to take a look - keep checking back here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve, 

I’m having exactly the same problem - have you had an progress at all?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

No not yet 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ok will do thanks for your help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Karen29

Please start your own thread and describe in detail what you have, when you got it, what's not working and what lights are doing what.

--------------------
John
--------------------

0 Kudos