Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green WiFi light flashing and wicks drops ou

Hi is it normal for the green WiFi light to randomly start flashing and the connection to just stop all the time . I switched from sky for the supposedly fast broadband and it seems slower .

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green WiFi light flashing and wicks drops ou

What are the other lights on the Hub showing/doing at these times? There is a known bug n the Hub3 where the wifi lights flash continually - but that doesnt sound like what you are describing.

What seems slower? Wifi connections and/or ethernet cable connected ones? Are you running speedtests?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply .

No other lights sort from the constant whiteish one at the bottom.

it’s the WiFi that’s slow done speed tests used the app to test coverage which is ok .

it justs stops working randomly. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do the speedtests and connection tests on a device connected to the Hub directly to the Hub on an ethernet cable and see what happens. That will help see whether is a network connection issue or just a wifi one

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos