cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Lights, Flashing Green Arrow

StainedEye
Joining in

Hi all!

Moved to southeast London a month ago and have consistently lost service nightly (from around 11pm to late in the morning, some days), and I'm wondering what the issue is. Virgin's website refuses to direct me to where I can book an engineer, and all online help leads me nowhere as I'm unable to talk to a human being with this company.

I have a Hub 3, and am on the M100 broadband plan, and every time this issue happens (and is happening right now), I have a solid green WiFi light, a solid green power light, and a blinking pair of arrows, all in green. What does this mean, can it be fixed from my home, and how can I get Virgin's attention to book an engineer.

Both myself and my flatmate are students doing mixed online/offline classes, and this can't keep happening as uni is starting and we need reliable service to do our work.

Thank you all so much!

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM often do maintenance and upgrades overnight. When you next have an outage 

Check with Area faults on  0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150

and they will advise you if they know about the outage.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi StainedEye,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've been having with your broadband service. 

I have located your account and have taken a look at your levels and it looks like a technician visit is required.

I will private message you to get this arranged.

^Martin