cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Flashing Arrows

sbawillis
Tuning in

My wifi box has started flashing green arrows and the wifi has been down for 24 hours. Tech help can't get here till Monday evening. Anything I can do?

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See ti
______

Can you Check for any “known network faults first - Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sbawillis 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. Great to have you here with us 😊

Sorry for any issues wit your service. 

I haven't been able to locate your details on our systems so just wanted to check in to see how things are now?

In the first instance, we would suggest checking the Service Status Checker or by calling the automated line on the number provided by jbrennand. 

Thank you!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs