Menu
Shepsie1972
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good signal strength rubbish Internet

Using a hub3, WiFi strength has always been a problem so I invested in a deco M4 mesh system, I put the hub3 in modem mode and set the mesh up as a router, this sorted the issue we were having with signal strength, we even have full signal at the top of the garden now. 

Now with 3 people working at home, having teams meetings etc etc there seems to be an issue again where teams calls drop out, we still have great signal but seems like poor Internet. I have ran speed test. Net and the speeds seem fine.

So I put the hub3 back into router mode and turned the mesh system into access points for the WiFi devices and have ran LAN cables to the hub3 so that the 3 laptops are wired to the hub3 but I'm still having issues, can anyone help me? 

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Good signal strength rubbish Internet

Wired devices also drop connections?

post hub status/power levels.  May be contention in your area though?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
Shepsie1972
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes wired devices are having issues too, where do I find that info, I'm logged into my hub3 but can't see the info / power levels you mentioned.? 

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Look in network status etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
Shepsie1972
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20210210_152754.jpg

0 Kudos
Shepsie1972
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator