Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting worse daily

@Blbrowno2 wrote:

Thanks again I’ve added the 3 logs requested 

You have a large number of 'Post RS Errors' on each of the 24 downstream channels.

This means there could be an issue with your line, meaning an engineer visit is required.

You can either text VM on 07533051809, or wait for a VM staff member to respond.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much.I will wait do VM staff check on here regularly? If so I will wait for someone to contact me.Or should I text will I have to copy and paste all that again.Or will I just have to relay your findings.

Kind Regards 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It can take a few days for the VM staff to respond due to the number of threads active in the forum.

Try texting if you like, won't do any harm!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Blbrowno2, thanks for posting and welcome to our community. 

I am sorry to hear you are having ongoing issues with a seriously intermittent internet connection.  I would like to look into this further for you. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

All sorted virgin technician.here today cable was knuckled at router connection point.And I didn’t realise it would effect as it did.So all sorted and great work by community.And by VM for prompt response.