Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Frustrated by lack of customer service

Broadband and tv went off yesterday morning and so reported this to VM online. Booked engineer only to get a text saying issue was fixed, called 0345 to report still no service, in queue for an hour before being cut off, called again, 40 minutes on hold then cut off, 3rd time 35 mins before line goes dead.  Called twice more this morning both times over an hour on hold and.... Cut off,  spoke to an agent via chat (took 3 hours to get a response) only to be told I needed an engineer to visit and the earliest was now Thursday PM.  It's a joke really, I know that call centers are struggling, and engineers are doing their best but guys really, your a communications company and you don't communicate with your existing customers which is a shame as you have a good product.  Answer the phone and speak to me, please.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrated by lack of customer service

They can’t answer the phone here...

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrated by lack of customer service

HI Micinamike, 

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you are having issues reaching our team via the phone, we do not make call backs here, but we can try to help with any other issues you may have. 

Thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos