Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Frequest lag spikes and high ping

When I'm playing games such as Modern Warfare I notice that there are frequent lag spikes, which mess up my game and are very annoying. I went to a wesite to record the latancy. (picture) I'm using the normal Hub 3 and I'm connected to the 5ghz band. Even when I'm right next to the router, theres still latency spikes. My room is right next to the room with the router in it and my pc has full signal strength.Screenshot (19).png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frequest lag spikes and high ping

I'm having the same issue I have wired connection and I'm still getting lag spikes when playing MW on PS4 too think this could be a problem since there's a high quantity of people using their home internet at once i hope they fix this issue soon your not the only one 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah that’s true. When I play into the early morning maybe at 1-3am the lag usually goes away, But still it’s very annoying and quite unacceptable that when at peak times there’s huge lag spikes. Maybe latency up to 70 or 80 is only just acceptable, but it’s going up to 200-300 milliseconds in response time. You can’t even play at that rate.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

exactly i hope this will be over soon

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

YOOOOOOo,

Found a fix that worked for me, go into 192.168.0.1/ in browser, log in then under wireless signal, then disable smart wifi, then change the channels of both your 5ghz and 2.4ghz (Dont know if you need to change both but i did for good measure, make sure an error message bout DHL or something doesn't show up (only happens with certain channels). Save and try again !!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

GrantedOG_0-1591294630082.png

Here is a image

0 Kudos