cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent Internet Disconnects

xiwuad
Joining in

Hello, I have virgin media internet with Hub5. My internet frequently disconnects, ~10x per day, lasting from 10 seconds to 10 minutes each time. This happens on all my devices, therefore not a computer issue. Virgin sent technicians a handful of times, replacing from cables to hubs, however problem persists. 

Thank you in advance

xiwuad_0-1692223136285.png

xiwuad_1-1692223211347.pngxiwuad_2-1692223238134.png

xiwuad_0-1692224448805.png

5 REPLIES 5

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @xiwuad,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you have been having this issue with your Hub.

What we would recommend you do is run some diagnostics via your Hub on our website here this will allow you to see if there is something affecting your connections.

Joe

Immediately after a disconnect, I went to that link you posted, this is what I got:

xiwuad_0-1692296596639.png

this is the network log when this disconnect happened:

xiwuad_0-1692300284769.png

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @xiwuad 

Thanks for your response

Have you followed through with the instructions stated on the website? Please do so and monitor how your connection is over the next 24 hours and let us know how you get on

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, we've followed your instruction, however I'm still getting these T3 T4 disconnects 5-10x a day.

Thanks for your reply, I have checked our system and can see there were some connection drops over the past few days. But they look like they have been resolved now.

How are things looking at your end? If you are still seeing issues, please reboot the Hub. If the issues continue after the reboot, please let us know. We're always happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules