Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free upgrade to Superhub3

Hello there,

For a very long time I have used the superhub 2ac and i believe it is now faulty as it turns off randomly for no reason and sometimes doesn't give any internet connection what so ever! It's outrageous as I have the most expensive deal you could find. So the question is how do I get a free upgrade from sh 2ac to sh3 ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free upgrade to Superhub3

Hello

You can try the following link https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/hub-swap.html?buspart=uk_app_connect2_hubswap when you swap out use both the hub and power supply.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It didn't work. When i press it and sign in it says "something went wrong" same thing happens when i try checking my deals/offers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its some kind of bug that will never get fixed - been like that for me for 3 years - while it works fine for some !
You can wait on here but it may be a long wait... or try calling in - they are still picking up - tell them that the 2ac is broken (keeps turning off) and you want it repaired (never mention the word "wifi"!) they should just send one out or send a tech to investigate

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos