Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free Wifi boosters

How do I get hold of the free WiFi boosters from Virgin? I can't find a way of doing this through the website and I can't currently contact Virgin? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free Wifi boosters

Are you eligible for “free” boosters?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can only get free wifi boosters if you are a Vip customer? If not there is a small charge every month. With everything that is going on at the moment with lockdown, virgin media are not really supplying boosters as they are trying to keep the network services up and running for people working from home. Supply is really high at the moment, and boosters are not really a emergency

Try again in 3 weeks when hopefully the covid has calmed down

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok thank you, I'll look into getting them from somewhere else.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What are you looking to achieve with boosters?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos