cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent charges

Ezzavon
Joining in

Omg only been with virgin 2 weeks and I have sent several complaints mostly recently,  they told me I needed a WiFi pod, don't worry it's free of charge,  then I get a change of contact for an additional £8. I raise a complaint they said they have removed the charge and cancelled the pod. Only for me to get another email saying we are still sending the pod as we think you need it....  how can they decide to give me something and charge me for it after I stated I didn't want it.  I'm raising an issue with CISAS if not resolved. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ezzavon,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your WIFI Pod charge looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

As @Client62 has already advised, they are chargeable by £8 per month if you're not already on a 1Gig or Volt package. 

However, we still need to do an investigation into where the miscommunication has happened, to which we do apologise profusely! 

I want to send you a PM now so I can begin this journey with you, speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

If you are a Gig1 or a VOLT customer VM Pods are free. 

If not, the rental fee is £8 per VM Pod per month.

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ezzavon,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your WIFI Pod charge looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

As @Client62 has already advised, they are chargeable by £8 per month if you're not already on a 1Gig or Volt package. 

However, we still need to do an investigation into where the miscommunication has happened, to which we do apologise profusely! 

I want to send you a PM now so I can begin this journey with you, speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L