Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flashing internet light/"Access Denied"

We have hade internet and WiFi from virgin since early September (so just over 2 months). Everything has been fine up until midday today at which point it just stopped working. We currently can't access the internet - I have the virgin hub3 and it has the WiFi light as solid green, the internet light is flashing green and the power light is solid green. I see "access denied" next to internet when I log into the settings for the hub. We've reset and rebooted multiple times to no success, and have tried switching to modem mode and back and still have the same problem. 

After being on hold with virgin waiting to speak to a human for over an hour, they hung up on me. I've been waiting hours for a human response from their live chat. Does anyone have any other ideas for troubleshooting or ways they've been able to actually get some answers from virgin? I can't even get through to someone by telling them I want to leave virgin 🙄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing internet light/"Access Denied"

Check the service status page. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing internet light/"Access Denied"

Thanks! The service status page says everything is fine when clearly it's not (at least for me!). 

0 Kudos