Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green power light

Hi all hub 3 router not new had essential works done in area on Tuesday now no internet I’ve reset router rebooted many times still the same power light flashing green WiFi light solid green 

also no tv all it says is preparing channel info 25% been like that since Tuesday 

engineer called but not coming till Thursday 

not happy bunny

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green power light

@Reggie1970 wrote:

Hi all hub 3 router not new had essential works done in area on Tuesday now no internet I’ve reset router rebooted many times still the same power light flashing green WiFi light solid green 

also no tv all it says is preparing channel info 25% been like that since Tuesday 

engineer called but not coming till Thursday 

not happy bunny

Thursday as in tomorrow?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green power light

Have you checked for “known network faults”?

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually covers >1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

Be aware that if there is a known Network Fault - all Tech visits are auto-cancelled - and they dont always let you know that it has.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos