Menu
Shshah
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green power light

I have a Hub 3 where the WiFi light is solid green and the power light flashing green. When attempting to connect to the router via WiFi I get a Connection Problem page open in my browser and after clicking the button on the webpage it cannot find a solution. I've tried the following 

1. I've disconnected and reconnected all cables.
  2. Unplugged hub for 20mins and reconnected
  3. Factory reset
  4. Checked service status and no local issues
  5. Gone through the Connect app and unable to get through to anyone.
  6. Tried a wired connection, no luck, same error message and connection problem page

Can anyone please advise?

0 Kudos
Arovbukay
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green power light

Hi I’ve got the exact same issue, was working fine up to 10:45pm last night but fixed Wifi light (green) and flashing power light also green. Have tried everything suggested but nothing helps, engineer visit booked for Saturday but I need internet for work and home schooling. Help please

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Check the service status page

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Shshah
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The service status was fine earlier but has since updated to show there is a local issue being worked on by an engineer.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon

0 Kudos