Menu
Blarix2018
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green arrows 24hours no internet

Hello,

I have been all day trying to reach out to virgin media support. 3-4 hours wait time on phone and not one person picked up.  I work from home and also have small kids. Our internet went down 24hours ago . I have done all the suggested things even factory reset the router with no success.

The Web page says under internet "registration failure" . I cant book engineer either every time I click on the page it gives me error. Please help us. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green arrows 24hours no internet

Have you checked the service status page?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Blarix2018
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have checked service status. I have also did the pin hole reset for 60secs. I have done everything possible from my side. I can't book engineer as the website gives me error, call centre is not picking up at all. Legit have been trying hours on end. Just music playing over and over again. Please we need solution 

0 Kudos
Blarix2018
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Now the website pages on hub says "access denied" 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Unless there’s an area issue you’ll need an engineer.

Calling at 8am is best if not a forum rep will respond here in 5-10 days time 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Blarix2018
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So I spoke 6 neighbours of mine 4 of them with virgin media and all of us have no internet. The fact virgin media says on their website that there is nothing wrong is baffling.  This is not just us issue but a lot of people in the area have no access to the internet. As suspected the reason why it was not put down as fault with vm is cause of claims that follow this. Day 8 of no internet.  DO SOMETHING 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Any update on the service status page?

0 Kudos
Blarix2018
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Nothing on service status page. They gave all 4 of my neighbours same exact date for engineer visit. All the while claiming the issue is just them only.  What kind of nonsense is this ? I have also exact same date for engineer. Whole area is down but it doesn't get put down as service status. So we been without internet and burning our phone data for something virgin media failed to recognise and resolve. Absolutely ridiculous we all pay so much. One thing is for sure we all looking for new provider after this fiasco

Blarix2018
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Honestly I'm absolutely baffled at this. I have told the people on the phone this is area issue no one listened, I said on here no one listened.  I waited 6 days for engineer for him to turn up and say the whole box is flat and he can't do anything. Said I'm sorry they didn't hear you out but you'll have to wait further 48hours . We blew threw all of our data , vm you legit costing me my lively hood cause you didn't listen to your customers. 

Absolutely shocking customer service top to bottom 

0 Kudos