Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green WiFi light

The green WiFi light on my router has suddenly started flashing. I've got a solid white light and everything is working fine. Any ideas what the flashing is?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green WiFi light

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-what-do-the-lights-on-your-hub-mean

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi robmog,

Providing you have a working connection, including all your wifi devices it's nothing to worry about.

There have been many, many posts on the forums regarding this. It's a bug in the hub3. You can sometimes get rid of it by either rebooting the router, or pressing the pairing button afor around a minute. Lot's of people have resorted to using black tape to hide the flashing wifi light.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the replies. Having flashed continually for the last week, it suddenly stopped again overnight.

0 Kudos