Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green WiFi light

• Why is there a green flashing WiFi light on my hub? It was there yesterday and I switched the hub off & then on again & it had gone. It’s now back & I don’t have good connection. No connection in 2 rooms where there normally is, & a lot of buffering/slow connection. This happened a few months ago; I’ve not been with Virgin a year yet & I’m not impressed that I can’t speak directly to someone. Does anyone else have this problem?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green WiFi light

What are the other lights showing/doing when the wifi ones flash?

What is happening on devices connected by ethernet cable to the Hub during this period? If you dont know can you check?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Flashing green WiFi light

There’s a bug with the Hub 3 where on occasion The green WiFi light will flash, restarting the Hub will stop the light flashing but eventually it will return - it may be a few weeks or months.

If your problem is more than Then WiFi light flashing then there may be work going on locally. Here near Manchester the connection has been going on & off ever few days, last time was today.