Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Flashing Green WiFi light

Hi

For the last few days every 24 hours or so my hub WiFi Green light starts to flash, and will not go away unless i reboot. I even done a hard reset.

After about 24 hours or so, the green light starts to flash again, why?

Anybody help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing Green WiFi light

Hi Driver107,

This is a known fault with the hub3.

Please try depressing WAP button for 20 seconds - that normally resolves the issue, although you could perform a pinhole reset.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave

Thanks for your response but still the light flashes after 24 hours even after doing what you suggested. 

I rang Virgin and what a complete waste of time, spoke to a useless operator who didn't know anything about their systems.

If anyone else can help I would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It’s a known fault which VM are extremely slow to fix due to it not affecting performance.
I turn off the router then turn it back on to remove the flashing wifi light however of late it usually returns within a week so the problem  is getting worse imo.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The only long term fix seems to be some black tape!

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos