Menu
Rob870
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Flash green internet light on hub 3

I have recently upgraded my current m200 broadband package to include mix tv. Since upgrading I have no internet and my hub has green power light, green wifi light and flashing green internet light. Please can someone help. Check connections. Performed reboots and checked service status in my area. All not fixed the issue. I’ve received a text to say virgin media tv is now activated and still not working. Any help would be appreciated please as call centre couldn’t fix it

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flash green internet light on hub 3

Have another look for known faults. As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

You could also try a reset.

Do a Hub “pinhole reset” - make sure the 2 passwords on the Hub sticker are still there and legible first ! Disconnect any ethernet cables from the Hub, and then with the Hub still "switched on" throughout, press pin in firmly with paper clip/SIM tray tool or similar "thin thing" and hold it firmly for at least 60 seconds, release the pin, leave for 10’ to stabilise - dont manually switch it off at any time.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Rob870
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Called that number. No issues in my area. Tried the pin hole reset for 60 seconds and left my hub. Still have green power light green wifi light and flashing green internet light. Can’t setup my new tv v6 box as don’t have a connection. Tried reseating cables and that didn’t fix anything. Acc [REMOVED] and area 30

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Rob870
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Called that number. No issues in my area. Tried the pin hole reset for 60 seconds and left my hub. Still have green power light green wifi light and flashing green internet light. Can’t setup my new tv v6 box as don’t have a connection. Tried reseating cables and that didn’t fix anything

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is it a new Hub? If so it may not have been "activated" properly yet - try this...

Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the barcode sticker and also your account number, Call now but at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) for the best chance of getting through quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos