Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Firmware version

Is there anyway to force a update on my super hub 3

I am running the old firmware that ends .610 

While others have the new update .613 can I force my hub to search for a update?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Firmware version

Theirs nothing you can do about getting newer firmware till its placed in storage at the network for your area.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do not assume latest firmware is better than the one you are running on. Often it’s not the case. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Tudor wrote:

Do not assume latest firmware is better than the one you are running on. Often it’s not the case. 

…..and even mentioning that VM sporadically release firmware and hardware for trialling without even mentioning specifics can also invoke punitive action from forum admin and also deletion of posts.  😞        Unfortunately once you. are part of a Trial or just an area pilot then apparently Forum Admin cannot ascertain whether you are speculating or have inside knowledge.   (A point I made formally several years ago which was ignored and hence the inevitable eventually happened!). ROTFL…..  

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
DEFROCKED
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And exactly what does that have to do with my post, there are x amount of people as well who know Jack about anyone else but assume they know everything, unfortunately you fall into that stupid group you know nothing about be or my computer/ network knowledge

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Tudor wrote:

It is if you have a SamsungS7 - its fixed their connection problem Smiley Happy

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos