Menu
ReeceGoddon1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Router

3 complaints raised, multiple tweets exchanged, 40 minute phone calls to their 'Customer Care' Team be cut off each time is becoming a bit of a joke now... especially considering a ridiculous amount a month for a service that isn't fit for purpose. 

My Wi-Fi doesn't connect upstairs, my box has a yellow light, the internet drops out multiple times a day. Virgin sent out a new router to solve the issue, which of course didn't work.

Perhaps if you exhausted other methods of communication and actually made an effort to assist your customers, your phone lines wouldn't be ridiculously busy. 

If this is a page for other users looking to use Virgin as their provider, don't bother. 

0 Kudos
stabilo00
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Router

Is the internet dropping on a wired connection or just wifi
0 Kudos
ReeceGoddon1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does that mean you have tested on ethernet connections and they are all fine - or - that you are only using WiFi ones and they are problematic?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos