So, I've always got the full 350Mbps which I'm currently paying for; on most of my devices, but over the last couple months, I have only been getting 200-250Mbps with tons of error messages on the router logs. The WiFi would also have random drop outs and times where it would be slower than usual. I tried resetting the router with the pin hole reset, changing channels, turning off some security features, but nothing worked. So I did a bit of research online and saw that my downstream power levels were too high 15-16dBmV. So, because of this, and because of what's going on, I decided to try and fix it myself. So, I fitted a 3dB forward attenuator; which I was given a while ago, after fitting it, my speed cut in half; with it only being 150-170Mbps. So, I took it off and now the speed has stayed the same and the router no longer shows any log entries and my download speed has now dropped and websites and streaming apps now take longer to load.
Post the network, upstream and downstream logs from the hub admin pages
***** If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!! I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences. Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting. I've had a peek at your network details and can see you have downstream power level issues in that they're too high. We'll need to get an engineer out to take a look at it and get them back into range.
I'll send you a Private Message so I can grab some details, please reply back to it 🙂