cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Cable & Box Outside Want to Resubscribe

salisburym
Joining in

Hi There,

I don't know if this is a good place to ask about this. I was previously with Virgin Media Broadband at my property as we have a Virgin Fibre box however I ended up terminating early due to faults in the physical cable outside not being rectified after months and months of chasing up, complaints and pleads for help. I switched to BT which is considerably slower but is at least reliable, I work from home and couldn't work through constant disconnections. 

Im considering re-subscribing to virgin broadband to use it as a second faster line that I use for anything other than my work, however the box outside of my flat looks to have been trashed and I am still unsure if the cable was ever fixed under the pedestrian path. What is a good channel to pursue for this, essentially I would want engineers to ensure everything is fixed and working before I start paying for the service. I don't feel confident doing this online (though I notice I can pay extra to have an engineer do the install, but thats presumably only to plug a modem in which I can do obviously).

Appreciate any advice.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @salisburym 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM so I can get some details to get this omni box fixed

Best wishes

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill